Diamond + Branch Marketing Group needs more unicorns!
First, a little about us…
- Diamond + Branch uses digital marketing to make the world a better place, one women-owned business and purpose-driven organization at a time.
- Our company is built on the premise that courage and collaboration is the best way to get the job done.
- Our team has expertise in data, strategy, and digital content, and we use these tools to help our clients execute impactful digital campaigns.
- We help advocates and activists, healthcare providers and hotels, solopreneurs and national philanthropies to increase their audiences and their impact with smart, multi-channel digital strategies.
- We are a proud B Corp, board member of Business for Good San Diego, and supporting member of Business for a Better Portland.
Now, a little about you…
You’re a great fit for our team if you have:
- Hustle. You must be results-oriented and have a determination to execute.
- Potential. Your ability and willingness to learn are more important than your experience.
- Humility. You take responsibility for your own successes and failures, knowing that we all support each other in our growth.
- Kindness. You’re easy to work with because you are understanding, open to new ways of thinking, and a great listener.
- Digital. You’re familiar with a variety of websites, apps, and digital trends. (If not, then this isn’t the opportunity for you.)
You can count on us to be:
- Inclusive. We believe diversity is essential to healthy teams and healthy communities.
- Supportive. Making mistakes is part of learning and we are all about learning.
- Empowering. We are each responsible for keeping our promises and when we do, we are rewarded with freedom and opportunity.
- Fun. We hang out, we laugh, we share meals, and good times.
The benefits are pretty great, too:
- Unlimited PTO
- Flex time and remote work for those who have demonstrated reliability
- 401(k) with employer match
- Partial health insurance coverage
- Reimbursement allowances for mobile phone service, hardware purchase and professional development activities
- Regular lunches, dinners, parties, and networking events paid for by D+B
- Awesome office in North Park, San Diego’s coolest neighborhood
Right now, we are considering candidates with skills in digital strategy, social media content and campaigns, SEM and SEO, marketing analysis, and reporting for entry-level, mid-career and senior positions. You don’t have to be in just one of those areas, you don’t have to be available full-time, and you don’t have to be in San Diego (we’re especially looking for people in Portland, Oregon).
Click to view detailed job descriptions and application processes for:
To ask questions about becoming our next unicorn, connect with Lindsay on LinkedIn. To apply, download one of the job descriptions and follow the directions there.